Saxenhammer & Co. Unternehmertage
- Düsseldorf: Thursday, 10.09.2020
- Stuttgart: Tuesday, 15.09.2020
Buying + Selling of Medium-Sized Companies
Our "Unternehmertage" seminar series is designed for managing directors, board members, shareholders and executives of medium-sized companies. We provide you with practical and targeted information on all essential aspects of a corporate transaction.
- Comprehensive practice-oriented insight into all aspects of a successful M&A transaction with many practical examples
- First-class speakers with many years of practical experience
- Workshop character
- Knowledge transfer instead of marketing event
- High-quality, detailed seminar documents
- Access to Saxenhammer & Co. knowledge database
- Catering and drinks included
In our one-day seminar, we address all aspects of a corporate transaction in a well-structured and detailed manner and comment in depth on the following topics:
- Company acquisitions as a growth strategy - the right complement for organic growth
- Is my company in its current form attractive for a transaction? What may need to be changed?
- What is my company worth?
- Which valuation methods are the right ones?
- What are the right steps in the transaction process?
- How do I find a buyer for my company?
- Strategic or financial investor - who is the right partner for the future of my company and my employees?
- How do I best structure the transaction and what are the tax optimisation options?
- What should a letter of intent (LoI) contain?
- How to prepare for a detailed company audit ( due diligence ) before?
- What do I have to pay attention to in a company purchase agreement (pitfalls and security strategies)?
- How can a company acquisition be best financed (against the background of the current capital market environment)?